top of page
Penti’s story began in 1950 as two separate companies which were then united under a single brand, Öğretmen Çorap, in 1970. This was followed by the launch of their production facility in Bayrampaşa, Istanbul and the final phase of the branding process came in 1984 when Öğretmen Çorap was replaced with Penti.
Over the years, Penti has continued their growth in production and retail activities, expanding their offering of legwear targeting women and girls with men’s socks, homewear & activewear, intimates and beachwear lines
bottom of page